Paul Sawatzky is the business development manager at Parkland Seed Potatoes. Paul grew up in the potato industry, starting work in Parkland Seed at an early age, training in logistics and sales. Paul has attended the PotatoBusinessSchool Emmeloord in Holland, as well as spending time working at Agrico Research, learning about natural breeding processes. Paul continues to work with Agrico to select varieties best suited to North America’s market and growing conditions.
Articles by Paul Sawatzky
- Marketing Potatoes to Today’s Consumers
- The Customer is Always Right
- Navigating the Challenges of New Trucking Regulations: We’re All in this Together
- A Wide World Awaits: Why Looking Beyond the U.S. Market Matters to Canadian Potatoes
- Marketing Potatoes: Our Shared Responsibility and Combined Benefit