Parkland Potato Varieties is hosting a field day at the Crop Diversification Centre South in Brooks, Alta. on August 18th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The following varieties have been selected for the 2017 trial field:
- Processing Varieties: Basin Russet, Bridget, Excellency
- Chipping Varieties: AAC Hamer, Destiny
- Main Market Yellows: Arizona, Yellow Star
- Main Market Whites: AAC Hamer, Volare
- Reds: Rosagold
- Creamers: Anouk, Destiny, Rosagold, Yellow Star
Kirby and Paul Sawatzky will be on-site to provide more information and answer questions.
Sandwiches and refreshments will be served at noon.